Sunday, February 28, 2010

T-Shirt Ideas

I learned that since I was the Captain of the Wild Wild West team, that I was in charge of getting the t-shirts made. I need to work with the other captain to figure it out. I need your help too. The theme for Relay for Life 2010 is "Walkin' Around the Clock." If you haven't guessed yet... it is a 50's theme. I need to come up with a 50's themed shirt for our Wild Wild West Team. Here are my ideas so far. Feel free to post other ideas too.

  1. Rebel with a Cause (A scientist doing cancer research)
  2. 3D monster movie poster (It came from deep inside the body!)
  3. Sock Hop (That gives the word "cancer" a black eye and head birdies.)
  4. Cancer shouldn't be a Drag. (Drag racers leave cancer in the dust.)

Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment