Saturday, February 12, 2011

Team Meeting Notes - February 8, 2011

We had our first team meeting at Panera Bread on February 8th.  Here are the highlights.

1.  We have decided not to run a reverse drawing.  It seems like too much trouble for us to pull off.
2.  We have decided to do a fundraiser at Cool Hand Lukes again this year with the other Marian Medical Center teams.  We will most likely do that fundraiser in May.  More details to come.
3.  We have also decided to another food fundraiser.  The date needs to be determined.  Terry needs to contact her friends at Taco Roco and see if they would let us do a one night fundraiser there as well.  If Taco Roco doesn't work out, we will most likely do a BBQ lunch with my friends and do a double fundraiser with the Breast Cancer Awareness group.
4.  Terry says that she wants to make Angels that we would sell at the event.  She is going to find out how to make them and get back to us.
5.  I am continuing to hand make cards to sell from now until the event.  I think that they would be good sellers and I need to get rid of some of my extra scrapbooking supplies.  We can sell them at events and at our places of work.
6.  I still have scrapbooks from last year that I can still sell this year.  Maybe we can get rid of them this year.
7.  We want to do a raffle with about 4 or 5 baskets.  We need to gather donations from now until the end of March.  Then we will make up the baskets, take pictures, make fliers, and sell tickets.  The drawing will be held at the event.

Goodness, I think that is it for now.  I will post the receipt for donated goods as soon as I remember how to do it.  Hopefully we will get some good donations.

Thanks, Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment