Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Special Thank You to Team Members

There was so much going on during the day that I didn't get pictures of every team member that showed up.  There was a steady stream of team members who came to walk the event.  Team members that I remember as walkers: Christina, Colleen, Terry, Stacey, BJ, Lesley, Marcy, Linda and myself. Thank You!

Also, there were lots of team members that disappeared into the snack booth that were never seen again.  Most worked the snack bar for hours and I am not sure how many worked or how many hours they worked.  Here are the team members I remember working the snack bar all hours of the day and night: Stacey, Terry, Eddie, Maggie, Pete, Linda, Terri, and Two Feathers.  There are probably more so let me know.  I know that there were at least 3 people in the snack bar the whole time.  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.  You worked harder than all of us.

Quest Fitness was there doing a obstacle course.  They were also doing a raffle for our team.  The kids loved jumping through all the hoops and stuff.  Thank you Mario and Susan for your help.

Thanks to everyone who helped out.  I am sure that I am forgetting some people.   We had an awesome team of people.  Some team members helped out with fundraising but couldn't get to the event.  Some people came to walk and keep the relay going.  Some people helped with set-up and clean-up.  Whatever time and energy you gave to our team, I am truly thankful for everything.

Thank You,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment