Saturday, March 27, 2010

Message to the Wild Wild West Team Members

Hi Guys,

I realize that I am getting a lot of things wrong this year. This is my first time being a team captain and I feel really lost. The Relay Event is July 10th - 11th. You would think that there would be plenty of time for us to get organized and get our money raised. However, the new rule is: The only way you can be guaranteed an official Relay for Life t-shirt to wear on the day of the event is to sign up and raise $100 by May 8th. They always over order the t-shirts, but you won't be guaranteed one. They will be able to order t-shirts after the event, but where is the fun in that.

I thought I had loads of time to organize, but it turns out that I need to get on it and get all the team member packets out ASAP. Sorry. I will do my best to secure shirts for everyone, but I am passing along the information so you can get out your e-mails and fundraising stuff. The next Captains Meeting is April 29th. I will be able to make any cash deposits on that day to get you your 2010 Relay shirt.

Thanks, Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment