Tuesday, December 1, 2009

First Blog

I have wanted to write a Blog for awhile, but never had a topic to write about. This seems like a good opportunity to write about something that is near and dear to my heart.

I want to start by saying that I am not off to a great start this year. I have managed to miss the first meeting of the year. That was on November 13th, 2009. I was so gung-ho about doing more this year than I have in the past and missed to first opportunity to fire-up and get started. Oh Well. I can only do what I can do. I can only do my best.

However, I have already managed to save up $55.00 in pocket change for my donation this year. I usually only save pocket change during the months on May through July. I also do the bulk of my fundraising then too. This year, I started my fundraising the day after the 2009 Relay was over. I am committed to raising $600. I am not sure if I can do it, but I am sure going to try.

- Tara Machin

No comments:

Post a Comment